MK:Armageddon runs great but...
Hi I have done a post search on this issue but couldn't find any answers. Basically MK:Armageddon runs great, I can crank up the internal resolution and performance is great however if I choose widescreen mode in the game options I get a black bar on the right side of the screen.
If I use the native internal res this problem goes away however it doesnt look too flash compared to a higher res....
I have tried several internal resolutions but have the same issue no matter what.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
I have attached a pic to show what I mean.

I am using the 0.9.7 beta

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

You can try using scaling instead it solves some problems with higher resolution. Or you could try software mode but youll lose your nice graphic and probably a lot of spped.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(09-12-2010, 01:29 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: You can try using scaling instead it solves some problems with higher resolution. Or you could try software mode but youll lose your nice graphic and probably a lot of spped.

Thanks for the reply, the scaling options give the same result. Software mode fixed the problem however it looks awful and is slow
# PCSX2 version: 0.9.7.3113 (svn) May 29 2010
# CPU options:
Quote:Operating system: Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.091207-1941)
the Processor: Intel ® Pentium ® Dual CPU E2140 1.60GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Version DirectX: 11
The Graphic card name: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
Graphic memory: 754 MB
The sound device: Dynamics (Realtek High Definition Audio)
# Plugins used:
[Image: ad848e41da4f.jpg]
# Description: When I receive coins (a small oval window) at me there it is empty. "Software" it does not treat.
[Image: 841c248995bd53fbcc742f41b9952cc6.jpeg]
On version 0.9.6 there was no also a text at preservation on a memory card.
Not occurrence of coins (as on a photo) - addition in the Russian piracy version. In "Premium Edition" such is not present.