MLB 11: The Show. Anyone get it running smooth?
I've tried every combination of settings I can think of.

My pc is

AMD x4 phenom 3.2ghz
HD5850
4gb ddr3

The game will run ok, but it plays slow. At times it is at 60fps, but when a pitch is made it slows down to a point where it is impossible to time properly. ALso there seems to be some lag in the controller input. I'm using a 360 controller.

I'd post my settings, but honestly I have none that I can say run the best. I just installed the 0.9.8 installer from the pcsx2.net site, nothing else. Hoping someone has gotten the game to work well.

Sponsored links

Try Speedhacks for extra speed.Also Tick the Disable Framelimiting to get an fps beyond 60 fps.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(05-27-2011, 04:25 PM)recoder Wrote: Try Speedhacks for extra speed.Also Tick the Disable Framelimiting to get an fps beyond 60 fps.

I've tried all the speed hacks. I can get well over 60fps, but at certain parts of the game like when a pitch is being hit, that moment, the slow down makes it unplayable.
All speed hacks WILL cause slowdowns... That's why they are speed hacks and not on by default. Specifically EE cycle rate and VU cycle steal can cause slowdowns if either or both are set too high.
[Image: 2748844.png]
What you need to find is a good balance between speedhacks so that you get enough FPS and not any slowdowns at that full FPS, lowering the EE/VU cycle speedhacks would help with the slowdowns at 60FPS.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I also like to know as I get SlowDown when going to Highlights During the Game
Please make a new thead. This one is over 6 years old. Thanks Smile
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go