MLB The Show 09 unplayable
Hi, I'm trying to play MLB The Show 09 on iso and it's completely unplayable for me. The menu screens work kind of, but once I load a game all the textures are screwed up, it's extremely slow and the sound is distorted.

I'm using the latest version of pcsx2 and I've tried every different video, cpu and sound setting I could think of.

I'm using windows 7 64 bit, ati 4650 video, core 2 duo p7450 and 4 gb ram.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Sponsored links

Any help?
Plugins? Settings? screenshots?

Tried the latest beta?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-19-2010, 12:21 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Plugins? Settings? screenshots?

Tried the latest beta?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

Yes, I've tried the latest official version and the latest beta.

Here's a pic of what it looks like on the latest official version:

[Image: mlbshow2.png]

It looks pretty normal in the latest beta, but it's still slow as mud and the sound is distorted.

As far as settings, I've tried every video and cpu setting I could try and nothing seemed to help.
These same issues happen in NFL Street 2 when I try to play it, so I guess this isn't a game specific issue.
Is it possible my hardware isn't good enough to run the emulator? Or should I be getting more than 10 fps at least.
(01-19-2010, 05:00 AM)Fieldy Wrote: Is it possible my hardware isn't good enough to run the emulator? Or should I be getting more than 10 fps at least.

I'm really desperate for help here guys, this is incredibly frustrating.

If there's any other info I can give you that would help let me know.
From the picture I can already tell you it's not playable on any PCSX2 version.
You'll have to wait 'till we fix it, and that will take a while for this kind of error.
(01-20-2010, 10:46 AM)rama Wrote: From the picture I can already tell you it's not playable on any PCSX2 version.
You'll have to wait 'till we fix it, and that will take a while for this kind of error.

Ok, but the FPS in NFL Steet 2 and GTA Vice City are both unplayable as well. Have people had issues with these two games as well?
Search the forum for that info. I wouldn't know (not interested in these games at all Tongue2 )