MOH European assault bug!
hello i recently got MOH European assault PAL to work. unfortunately after the prolog mission i selected the next level to play "ST.nazieriere" and i click play it loads then just stops on a black screen. then i hear the pc struggle to read the disk!. Any suggestions on how to fix this plz?. this is the only ps2 game that's fouled so far.
i use PCSX2 0.9.8 ;D

Sponsored links

not a valid bug report, moving to support
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

rip it to an iso file.
(05-15-2011, 04:50 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: rip it to an iso file.
how do u rip to an iso? plz help i would really like to enjoy this game on this fantastic emulatorSmile
www.imgburn.com
[Image: 2748844.png]
(05-16-2011, 12:49 PM)Koji Wrote: www.imgburn.com

i did as you said but when i click the start button (i made sure i had on read like it said) it got nearley to the end and came up with an error! im reallllllly starting to get pissed off! because the dam thing doesent want to be an .iso please can you tell me how u convert ps2 games to an iso in detail?. That would be so helpful and also do you now where to get those usb ports that let you plug in a ps1 controller?. my MOH european ssault is PAL.Sad
Pal does not affects the iso ripping. Make sure your DVD is all right.Does the dvd play all right in your own ps2? Ahh.. what error did you get.Try the MagicISO and follow the tutorial Magic-ISO
Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(05-19-2011, 04:58 PM)recoder Wrote: Pal does not affects the iso ripping. Make sure your DVD is all right.Does the dvd play all right in your own ps2? Ahh.. what error did you get.Try the MagicISO and follow the tutorial Magic-ISO
Smile

it works fine on my ps2 i tryd using IMage burn. ill try this magicISO thanks ill let you no when i have tryed!!. or maybe onley a certain version of PCSX2 works with it.... anyway also do u no if you can configure a PS1 controller with PCSX2?

Should be created a forum session named "bugged bug reports", I'm sure it would be the most attended one Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
Just connect your ps1 controller to your pc, and when configuring it just hit the required button in the gamepad. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]