MSVCP120.dll issues.
Putting isolated DLLs inside application's root directory makes sense only if is a modified DLL (and one has confidence in what it does).

Edit: Is meant that's not good practice and should be avoided and least yet suggested.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

D/L the the all in one installer put it on the flash drive and install it on the PC you tend to run pcsx2. it simpler and will avoid the missing of other files. its not like the installer is huge and there are files EVERY PC should have.

They other way just complicates things
By the way Im really sorry if I dont understand or I seem to sound sorta stubborn but yea like Im trying to run this at a school computer with administrator locks on installs. The teach doesnt mind us using emulators in class but just no installs.
Well if you can't do the install then you will HAVE to manually copy the DLLs to the flash drive.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
A lot of schools restrict students from being able to put files in system 32. My school went all out and prevented students from even installing something in program files on the netbooks this year. Thankfully I got a new laptop this year.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(09-05-2014, 03:48 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Well if you can't do the install then you will HAVE to manually copy the DLLs to the flash drive.

yea thats what I was looking for on youtube but never found then I came here. lol I feel like a neanderthal amongst geniuses given u all know the stuff.
Here's the msvcp120.dll file you need. Just place it in the system32 an sysWOW64 folders.

Attached Files
.zip   msvcp120.zip (Size: 157,17 KB / Downloads: 182)
ok so I added the .dll to the Plugins folder cause thats where all the other .dlls are.
Now I get
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click ok the close the application.

(09-05-2014, 04:11 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Here's the msvcp120.dll file you need. Just place it in the system32 an sysWOW64 folders.

hm Ill see what I can do. Again sorry if I am incompetent. lol
You prolly need other DLLs aside from MSVCP. Also place them in the main folder most likely, not the plugin folder.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Yeah, MSVCP100.dll might be needed too, but that should be on most pc's by now, unless it's from the 18th century. Also, you're right about putting MSVCP120 in the root pcsx2 folder.

Don't worry about it. We were all there at one point. Hell, last week I couldn't even remember how to get into the UEFI setup on my laptop from inside Win8.1. I was trying to install Linux Mint, but I needed to disable secure boot first.