MSVCP120.dll issues.
Im unsure how to fix this problem and I do not know terminology well so if someone could explain it to me because I am trying to put PCSX2 on my USB Flashdrive and without that file (MSVCP120.dll) I cannot. Is this the result of a missing program?

Sponsored links

download and install the x86 version of this.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=40784

We do have multiple threads stickied to help answer questions, like the Blyss' great FAQ guide that I have linked in my sig.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(09-04-2014, 02:26 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: download and install the x86 version of this.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=40784

We do have multiple threads stickied to help answer questions, like the Blyss' great FAQ guide that I have linked in my sig.

ah sorry if this wasnt the right place to post this lol.
But when I use the installer it says to either uninstall or repair but I wanna install it to my flashdrive right?
just use a portable version and put the dll file in the root of the pcsx2 folder.

and actually it is in the correct place.
(09-04-2014, 02:36 AM)Kligor Wrote: ah sorry if this wasnt the right place to post this lol.
But when I use the installer it says to either uninstall or repair but I wanna install it to my flashdrive right?

make life simipler use

Visual C++ Redist Installer V31.exe

It uninstalls A VC and install ALL VC going back to 2004? with most recent versions of all VC I Been using for years

This all best done on fresh reboot
(09-04-2014, 02:39 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: make like simipler use

It uninstalls A VC and install ALL VC going back to 2004? with most recent versions of all VC I Been using for years

Ahh, thanks for linking that

+rep
(09-04-2014, 02:39 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: make like simipler use

Im gonna be honest Im gonna sound like an idiot but I dont know what that means. lol
just run it and restart the pc
(09-04-2014, 03:02 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: just run it and restart the pc

ok but will it work on my flashdrive too? Cause thats what I wanted the whole time. Cause like it works fine on my comp but not on any other comps.
(09-04-2014, 02:38 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: just use a portable version and put the dll file in the root of the pcsx2 folder.

and actually it is in the correct place.

Ill see what I can do although Im not too good at this stuff.