MTGS Problem
For example, the gamecube emulator dolphin has the dual core mode, too. When its disabled, the games run very slow, but when I enable the dual core mode the games run faster then on console.
In pcsx2 it should be like this, too. But it's not working.
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20 MHz
3072 MB DDR2 RAM
Nvidia GeForce 8600 GS 512 MB
Windows Vista SP2 32 bit

Sponsored links

Then no idea... have you tried other versions of PCSX2 maybe public betas as well? try deleting your pcsx2.ini file and try again.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I've tried 0.9.4 and 0.9.5, same problem. I've deleted all ini files and configured again. But no changes.
I have to buy a new pc Tongue
3072 MB DDR2 RAM
Windows Vista SP2 32 bit
0.9.5?

The newest version is 0.9.6, and there's even newer beta available
which plugin are you using for graphics? if its gsdx have you tried native resolution?

Infact can you tell us all your plugin specs and settings. Make sure you also dont have a custom frame limit entered, else it will never go above that.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

My config:

As you can see MTGS is enabled, but it's not working. Did I something wrong?
3072 MB DDR2 RAM
Windows Vista SP2 32 bit
this might be counter productive, but i want to eliminate it. Can you see if there is any difference when all speedhacks are disabled. so default cycle rate, no boxes ticked, vu cycle steal set to none.

What I'd like to see is a screenshot of your Task Manager's CPU graph while Pcsx2 is running.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Here:

42 fps. And when I disable all speedhacks, it will run slower.
3072 MB DDR2 RAM
Windows Vista SP2 32 bit
can you screenshot the "Processes" tab, i think its the second from left one (my russian is a tad rusty. ok i lie, i havent the foggiest) and sort them by CPU usage so the highest is at the top.

from the looks of it either a plugin other than the gs plugin or the emulator itself is definately taking up all the time. But i want to eliminate any other background programs getting in the way.

However your cpu speed will be a slowing factor in all of this, if you can get your speed up more towards 3ghz you should see a bigger improvement.