MTVU Hack, and Suikoden III
Read some where that using the MTVU in Suikoden III and up that it would improve my performance which it has.

I am just curious as to if anyone has gotten these games to play at full frames without frame drops in high pop, and rune cast with flashy effects without having your frames drop/having your gpu's drivers reset the gpu and then have to restart your computer completely to get it to load again

Sponsored links

having the driver reset indicates a system stability issue.
It runs full speed here, you will most likely need a intel i5/i7 cpu at 3.3ghz+ the mtvu speed hack and a decent video card.

as for the driver crashes its like squall said something is unstable with your system, try to update your video card drivers.
The driver crash was more because I had the OC through precision higher than it was capable of haven't had that happen since. I am running currently

I7 2600K 3.4 ghz preset turbo boost OC'd to 4.3 ghz
8 gigs of Corsair extreme 1600 freq
Nvidia EVGA GTX570 Superclocked
1 Terabyte of Harddisk space

From what it seems your saying Hyakki that I have to have the MTVU running in order to not get the frame drop in places like say the Duck Village center and Vinay Del Zexay for example?
yeah the only way is to use the MTVU this game can push the vu thread to 80-100%, but it should be able to keep 60fps, without MTVU you will get about 40~50fps in duck village.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay so I wasn't crazy, thank you for clearing that up after using the MTVU I haven't had the issue yet. I was more curious to see if it was possible not to have that without the MTVU. Thanks for the help guys appreciate it.

also Hyakki what GPU are you using? If you don't mind me asking.
I have a Nvidia Geforce 9800 GTX+, It's getting kinda old but it still does the job Smile