Madcats Game Controller Analog Issues
I've been playing games with PCSX2 for a while on a recently built computer with no issues. Recently we attempted to play Silent Hill 2 on it and are having issues using my third party xbox 360 controller.

The joeysticks act as if they're being held down at all times. I did some googling and have not found a solution to this issue. I ran other emulators with the controller and had no issues. This problem only persists in menus.

If any other information is needed I should have it.

Sponsored links

I'm having the same problem! It all worked just fine 2 days ago and then yesterday and today it has started doing that. I will let you know if I find anything.
Make sure that you choosen DirectInput in Lilypad for controller and look if it'll show the name of the controller in the screen below it or XInput (Pad0)
(06-18-2013, 05:55 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Make sure that you choosen DirectInput in Lilypad for controller and look if it'll show the name of the controller in the screen below it or XInput (Pad0)

It is on DirectInput. What it is showing in the "test" is that that for the Y axis, it shows Y+ at .999 like it should and then the number deteriorates down to 0 and starts expanding the Y- instead until that reaches max and then it stays there. This all happens while holding the stick in the same direction the entire time.
(06-18-2013, 06:45 AM)neophreaky Wrote: It is on DirectInput. What it is showing in the "test" is that that for the Y axis, it shows Y+ at .999 like it should and then the number deteriorates down to 0 and starts expanding the Y- instead until that reaches max and then it stays there. This all happens while holding the stick in the same direction the entire time.

This cold be a problem with the drivers or with the device itself, do the test in the Windows "Devices and Printers" (select it's icon from there).
Imagination is where we are truly real