Major GSdx progress and monthly progress reports!
(06-13-2015, 07:13 PM)rLoke Wrote: Did any of the recent changes effect CPU performance on Linux? I'm noticing a significant boost when playing FFX-2 FMV's on latest git when compared to a month old build. On my a10-7850k I go from 47fps to 65fps, and on my i7 920 I go from 39fps to 51fps.
Mesa or Catalyst driver?

This news only deals with Nvidia MT driver but it is only a small part of the global picture Smile
* Geometry shader was enabled on Mesa => CPU bonus
* Improvement of Vertex streaming => CPU bonus (for heavy scene)
* + Various small changes.

Sponsored links

Here i wonder if vulkan plugin works in windows workaround. Does it need the lastest cpu and gpu or driver to support it?
Do I express it correctly? because I don't know about programming. Thanks!
So far nothing exists. However it would likely requires a recent GPU.
This is fatastic work been done, especially like the graphical inprovments, My only question is, will those Graphical corrections work on Window`s builds? and where can i get a test pluggin to try it Tongue
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Attempting to port what we can to directx, the main body of the fixes that seem to make the most difference will be present, however the blending fixes may be lacking.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-14-2015, 01:38 PM)refraction Wrote: Attempting to port what we can to directx, the main body of the fixes that seem to make the most difference will be present, however the blending fixes may be lacking.

Great to here Refraction, Im glad you have stayed with the Dev of this Awsome Emulator, Im sure the blending fixes will get done some day Biggrin
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
You could still enjoy it on windows with the OpenGL renderer. It works on both linux and windows.
(06-14-2015, 01:53 PM)gregory Wrote: You could still enjoy it on windows with the OpenGL renderer. It works on both linux and windows.

Or you can do that yes Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-14-2015, 01:53 PM)gregory Wrote: You could still enjoy it on windows with the OpenGL renderer. It works on both linux and windows.
Im happy to use OpenGL, might i volenteer to test it some? Biggrin
Update I found it, Wow! OpenGL is bloody good looking and FAST. Playing Snake Eater in HW x3 and everything looks perfect. And those black spots are gone. Great work G
Msi GF-62VR
Thank you so much!!! Finally Haunting Ground is being fixed, I need to learn about OpenGL and how to use it for windows, is there a comparison between Haunting Ground before and after? Since you mentioned there are some effect missing.