Major lag in 24 The game!
Hi there lads!

New to the forum so I don't know if i posted at the wrong place...
Now I can run 24 The game, but when it comes to gameplay, everything becomes slow and laggy

"We need to get inside the ship, spread out and take it slow" Says Jack Bauer in a slow and laggy voice (oh the irony)

Any help? (:

Specs:

i7 3,5ghz
Nvidia gtx 680
8GB RAM

Sponsored links

please post your pcsx2 version and configuration
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
(07-12-2012, 10:52 PM)zero29 Wrote: please post your pcsx2 version and configuration

PCSX2 0.9.8

VIDEO:
Direct3D11 Hardware

No Interlacing

Custom Resolution (tried native)

Texture filtering

AUDIO:
Interpolation: 4

EE/IOP: Everything is on default exept for Clamping mode which is set to None

VUs: Default

I have tried Speedhacks, didn't help

I hope it did it the right way..
some things you could try: get the latest svn of pcsx2; see if it runs better in a software mode of gsdx with 3 rendering threads. btw, what combinations of speedhacks did you try exactly? nothing and everything? or did you test the impact of every speedhack individually?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
I know it sounds wired but, I'm a "newbie" at this. So that means that i have no idea what snv is. Or anything. All the 7 games I've ripped and tried works! Exept for this? So give me a little push on this(: and I heard something about the 0.9.9 can play 24 The Game?
Okay download the latest Svn( Its an unofficial build the devs build for testing )
You will find it here http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
You will find under speed hacks the MTVU hack, tick the box. It will in most cases give 3d games a huge boost.
Also tick the recommended hacks, as they offer a performance boost with vary little known side effects. If all else fails then try EE cycles stealing set to 1 ,2 ,or 3( note, if its set to 3 fmv will have glitchy audio )
I dont recommend touching any other speed hack.
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Thats alright!, a SVN or Subversion is simply a system that the developers can use to get the latest improvement out to the public

These are usually small changes that the developers make that can sometimes make a difference in speed and performance, they however havent been tested as much as the "Stable" builds

personally i have never had any problems with the pcsx2 SVN releases, they have always been quite stable

You can go to http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html to download the latest

EDIT: Darn it omni beat me to posting.... how dare my teacher interrupt me when trying to post on a forum
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
Thanks guys for the replies! But none worked :/ How about you try for yourself (you don't have to) Tried EE and Speedhacks.. none helpedSad

EDIT: I even tried the newest SVN update.. and somehow i lost all my progress on Vice city;o what happend? how do i get it back? I haven't formatted it after the update btw
Go to your old PCSX2's memcards folder, copy everything inside it...

Then in your new PCSX2's memcards folder (the SVN one), paste here...

@sora and omni

What a competition you got there! Laugh
^^ lol
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*