Mana Khemia 1 off-campus problem
I'm using beta-r1888 and the plugins come with the installer. I now face the infamous Off-Campus bug that cause the game to hang (black screen with no sound).

I look up in the old archives and found some make-shift way to deal with it. Like turning off EErec in CPU, turn off all speed hack, but still unable to pass. I checked out the new SVN but unfortunately I dont have Visual Studio 2010 to compile it (VS2008 I have).

Is this problem fixed in the newest beta ? If so, can someome help me compile and upload it ? If not, what should I do to play the game ?

My specs:

Xeon [email protected]
4gb ddr2
9800gt

By the way, I have completed others guts game without many major problems.

Atelier Iris 1: no major bugs except for the one in the ending, after the credits where the guy and Lita go out of the village >>> the game hang here.

Atelier Iris 2: Some FMVs bug, flawless otherwise.

Atelier Iris 3: Strange bug: after playing for a while, there's a chance that your speed will drop down to 1/2 when you engage in a battle.

Ar Tonelico 1: Flawless.

Ar Tonelico 2: Flawless too.

Thanks for listening to my problem

Sponsored links

Just search the net for pcsx2-r1802 or pcsx2-r1807 or newer pcsx2, there at least 3 sites that have latest pcsx2, in this versions in the Game Fixes menu you will find the MPEG Hack - for Mana Khemia, just so you know you won't have support for those versions on this forum.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
I checked out the new SVN but unfortunately I dont have Visual Studio 2010 to compile it (VS2008 I have). <---- VS2010 is still prerelease so i don't know what you're talking about there, besides, the SVN comes with a VS2008 project file so you can build with VS2008, it's called pcsx2_2008.sln...

also, i've spent the afternoon/evening playing mana khemia, it's actually easy to get working so i don't know why people are having so many problems with it...
Processor: Core i7 2600 3.4GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x2GB Dual Channel DDR3 PC 12800
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H
Graphics: 2x Radeon HD 3870
(10-01-2009, 03:24 AM)Infel Wrote: ...
also, i've spent the afternoon/evening playing mana khemia, it's actually easy to get working so i don't know why people are having so many problems with it...

because every combination of game version, pcsx2/plugins and hardware/os may (or will) behave differently. i e.g. never experienced the infamous "auron look"-crash in ffx, yet it's a well known issue. if something works for you, fine, but that does not necessarily mean it has to work for anyone else Wink
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
I used about 100 ways to past off-campus problem in this game and with no luck... It would be extra good if some of these people that got it working upload their combination of emulator that is working and PM someone like me for link to download it Rolleyes it's about 50 MB and for me it is eternity of suffering Wacko Laugh so long...
Latest public beta (revision 1888) and the mana khemia game fix from the gamefix options.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I tried with pcsx2-r1802 and pcsx2-r1807 but when try to configure them engine cannot dettect GSd and I have couple of them but whichever I chose it say that config cannot find GSd so I quit at that point last time I try... Tnx I'll try it.
(12-13-2009, 09:31 PM)Nightmare Wrote: I tried with pcsx2-r1802 and pcsx2-r1807 but when try to configure them engine cannot dettect GSd and I have couple of them but whichever I chose it say that config cannot find GSd so I quit at that point last time I try... Tnx I'll try it.

Probably you don't have the newest directx(august 2009)which the newest GSdx requires.
Hey Koji what mana khemia fix? i just re-downloaded (1888) it and it doesnt have a mana khemia fix in it?
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Same here, is there anywhere to download mpeg patch manuali and import it cos there is option for that in new rev version Cool