Many problems with Persona 4!
Well the first time I played Persona 4, I had no problems with it. No bugs, no glitches. This was on an older version of PCSX2.

Now I am playing the game again on New Game Plus on the newest version of PCSX2 and I am experiencing a lot of problems.

1. In the beginning of the game, when heading to Dojima's house, the game shows a black screen. You can still hear the background music, but nothing else.

2. During the dream scene on the first night, when fighting the mysterious figure, the game stalls but you can still hear the music.

3. When fighting Yosuke's shadow, at the beginning of the battle, the game stalls but the music can still be heard...

The first time I tried playing New Game Plus, I didn't have problem 1, but because of Problems 2&3, I got tired and stopped playing. Now I am trying again but Problem 1 has come up. How can I fix these errors??

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3894 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 330 @ 2.13GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 02)
CPU speed = 2.126 ghz (4 logical threads)

Attached Files
.txt   logtest.txt (Size: 2,87 KB / Downloads: 146)

Sponsored links

I don't have those problem.
You can:
- Re-rip your game
- Show us your settings and emulog
- Show us your system specs
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Make sure you are loading from a regular save and not a savestate, just in case.
Try to switch in GSDX plugin from Directx to Opengl.....Maybe can help....
I just wanted to post to confirm that I'm having a similar issue to problem #1.

At the beginning of the game after the first series of events when you're sitting down with the little girl and eating dinner, right before you're supposed to take control of the character for the first time (I think) the screen goes to black. I can still hear music and sounds, including the character walking if I move him and menus opening, but the screen is completely black. The game also has fairly regular audio issues, where the sound will "stick" and buzz for a moment or two before moving on.

Specs:

PCSX2 1.2.1
MSI GS 70
Windows 8.1
Intel Core i7-4700HQ CPU 2.4 GHz
16GB RAM
64 bit OS

I'm running on all default settings as near as I can tell.
(06-10-2014, 10:19 AM)Centuari Wrote: I just wanted to post to confirm that I'm having a similar issue to problem #1.

At the beginning of the game after the first series of events when you're sitting down with the little girl and eating dinner, right before you're supposed to take control of the character for the first time (I think) the screen goes to black. I can still hear music and sounds, including the character walking if I move him and menus opening, but the screen is completely black.

Specs:

PCSX2 1.2.1
MSI GS 70
Windows 8.1
Intel Core i7-4700HQ CPU 2.4 GHz
16GB RAM

I'm running on all default settings as near as I can tell.
64 bit OS

Please open your own thread.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]