Mapping a controller
After I figured out the program, I mapped a simple USB controller to the correct controls, and it worked just fine in the main menu of the PS2. However, when I try to launch a game, the mapped buttons and sticks do not work. Why is this?

Sponsored links

What controller?
A wired Gigaware
(11-27-2014, 05:33 AM)Mothman Wrote: A wired Gigaware

can you post the screenshot of lilypad settings
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-27-2014, 06:27 AM)s.sakash Wrote: can you post the screenshot of lilypad settings

Here you go

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you tried any other game?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(11-27-2014, 06:44 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Have you tried any other game?

To be frank, no. Reason is, the ISO of another game I tried didn't work but I think that was a personal error. So I will try another game right now.
(11-27-2014, 06:48 AM)Mothman Wrote: To be frank, no. Reason is, the ISO of another game I tried didn't work but I think that was a personal error. So I will try another game right now.

You may want to disable the XInput device API
Imagination is where we are truly real
(11-27-2014, 12:35 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: You may want to disable the XInput device API

No dice. Didn't seem to change anything.
(11-28-2014, 08:18 AM)yionjcon Wrote: Basically the input device setting in the options is not working ("keyboard only"), as the game automatically selects the input device during the mainloop I guess.

wat.

If he managed to map the controller just fine, then it should be possible for it to work ingame without any hitch. Afaik as long as the controller signals are picked up from lilypad, you don't even need a driver most of the time.

So, OP, back up your inis folder and try removing your LilyPad.ini from it. Redo the binds, see if it works. If not, give it a try after removing all the inis.

I once fixed my controller issues by deleting f***ing everything, so it might also work for you Tongue2