Marvel vs Capcom 2 "patches not found" error
Hey guys, i have an ISO file of marvel vs capcom 2 NTSC and am using USA bios but when i try to run the game it tells me "patches not found can't apply patches crc=69b2071c". ive seen someone else with this problem but none of the solutions worked for me. someone suggested changing dvd driver plugins but im not using a cd so i dont think it would help. any advice you have would be much appreciated

Sponsored links

(01-08-2009, 03:16 AM)shadow125 Wrote: Hey guys, i have an ISO file of marvel vs capcom 2 NTSC and am using USA bios but when i try to run the game it tells me "patches not found can't apply patches crc=69b2071c". ive seen someone else with this problem but none of the solutions worked for me. someone suggested changing dvd driver plugins but im not using a cd so i dont think it would help. any advice you have would be much appreciated

what's exactly your problem ?
(game freezes, black screen at boot...)

Try it with DVD and tell us if you have the same problem
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Uh. a patch not found is not really a problem. It's just a patch not found, but nothing says that a patch is actually needed.... Besides you can disable patches from the menus, and I usually do that.

I would advise you got a newer version though, like pcsx2 playground
change the dvd plugin as i mentioned in the other post...i also use an image of my copy!
Your problem should be solved...if not then try to rerip your cd.
Dont forget to use the TLB version of the emu!
Laptop
c2d centrino 2 [email protected]
3gb Ram
Nvidia 9600M GT
Windows Vista Home

Desktop
AMD X2 4800+ @3.1Ghz (o/c)
Ram 3.5gb DDR2 667 @750mhz (o/c)
Nvidia 8800GT
Windows XP Sp3 Professional
To jesalvein: The problem is after it gets to the Playstation logo, it just has a black screen and freezes, also, unfortunately i lost the dvd which is why im using my ISO copy.

To metsovo: I have been using the TLB version because the regular version does not work, perhaps because im using Vista and once again i cant re rip because i dont own the disc anymore.

To Krakatos: could you tell me where to get pcsx2 playground?