Maximo: Army of Zin video issues
Hey forums! So, I joined the forum to ask for some help with Maximo: Army of Zin. Just downloaded the Emu yesterday and the ISO today, tried running it and after the beginning cutscene, when you are given control of the character, there are massive vertical bars going down the screen, offsetting the colour.

Running Direct 3D9 (Hardware). Switched renderer to software mode, lines disappeared but massive clipping issues with hud, background, objects, everything was flashing in and out, like layer sequence errors. Tried running Open GL (read there was a fix in there but my Emu doesnt run with it, tried even importing my directx files into the plugins folder of pcsx2.

Any ideas on what i can do to make Army of Zin run smooth? First time user of PCSX2 so not to familiar with the program.
Let me know if theres anything i can upload to assist, ie. pics, logs, comp info.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Sponsored links

(10-20-2016, 12:20 AM)Octane Wrote: Just downloaded the Emu yesterday and the ISO today,

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]