Maximo died.
Past few versions of the emu have seen a broken Maximo. Game loads, etc. At the menu screen (maximo standing between stones) it looks like his sword is shaking. When you start, insted of swing the sword to break the grave, the screen flashes and you see a breif explosion where the stone was. The level loads and all that you see is a grey mess which i assume is the fog on the ground.

pressing the buttons will show a strange camera angle on occasion. And when I died from lord knows what, the scene with death was so jittery he looked like he was going to explode! Seems to have started only in the past few releases, I dont have them all so I can't pin point. The game was running 100% before this. Guess something took a step backward.

DMM

Sponsored links

Cool!!
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

ok, with what builds i have I've seen that it stopped working completely somewhere between 718 and 742. I have nothing in the 50's and the last one I downloaded (765) it goes past the title again and does the stuttering 3d crap and on level load is completely messed up. I guess lots changed in between. But it might be a place to pin point new bugs. Not exactly narrowed down I know but it's better than nothing.
Does it work if you turn off EErec in CPU options?
(03-14-2009, 02:13 AM)Nneeve Wrote: Does it work if you turn off EErec in CPU options?

Nope. It was never on, I did a fresh install incase of an ini conflict.
What do you mean it was never on? It's on by default and if you turn it off the speed becomes 10 times slower. Your're probably thinking of something else.
(03-14-2009, 02:21 PM)Nneeve Wrote: What do you mean it was never on? It's on by default and if you turn it off the speed becomes 10 times slower. Your're probably thinking of something else.

Sorry, yes, I was half asleep - thinking of the speed hacks. If I shut it off the game craps out right after the PS2 Logo, the game wont work at all. From run disc and execute it gives the same error when it attempts to load :
(EE) Address error, addr=0x2e15d8 (store)
(EE) PC 0x00193930 Cycle 0x03694dc7

That's a lot less than it does with EErec on.
Try r793. it fixes a bug introduced between those revisions.
(03-15-2009, 02:26 PM)Nneeve Wrote: Try r793. it fixes a bug introduced between those revisions.

Perfect,it works great again! I'm probably the only person who ever liked this game! Thanks tons!

DMM