Medal of Honor Frontline
i dont know if this had been brought up or not but i cant seem to get medal of honor frontline to work on the emu im running a 6 core processor 8 gigs ram and 750 ti... when i started the game it shows the loading then all i hear is the bullet sounds from ea but it doesnt show the ea sign or anything... would like to know if anyone has had this problem or not how to fix the problem i have done direct x 9 hard and soft and the same with direct x 11 hard and soft... when i turn it into null it runs fine but no pic... could really use some help i would really like to play this game

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
here are my specs on the bottom and i am running the latest version os pcsx 2 1.2.1 and ive been trying to play medal of honor frontline, kingdom hearts 2 Robotech invasion and Eureka Seven Vol 1

CPU : AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.70 GHz
Mobo : Asus
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 TI
RAM : 8 Go
2.70 ghz is a bit slow for pcsx2.
but using software mode + 4 extra rendering threads may help.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
do you get the same error for all three games?
i actually dont get any errors on any game and for a 6 core at 2.7 its runs every game i have at full 60 fps and does not slow what so ever its just when i pop in medal of honor it shows the loading screen as a big loading sign then on top is says checking for ps2 memory and nothing
Can you show the emulog.txt?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]