Mega Man X7 Not working?
So, lately I've been replaying the entire Mega Man X series. I've gone all the way up to Mega Man X7. I've been able to play many other PS2 games with correct audio/sound and its perfect but with Mega Man X7 the audio is just jumbled around. Its hard to describe it, it just sounds glitchy. The video is fine and I just cant figure out whats wrong with the audio. I've downloaded 4 seperate Mega Man X7 roms and tried them all and they have the same effect. Im not sure what it is but i definitely know its not my PC, (I can run Skyrim on Ultra and I can run GTA 5 perfectly). Before i got this PC i got a laptop and I downloaded Mega Man X7. It had the exact same effect! BUT the weird thing is after a while of waiting for like 2-3 days I went on to try it one more time and it worked perfectly. If someone could help me ASAP that would be wondering!

Sponsored links

Quote:I've downloaded 4 seperate Mega Man X7 roms and tried them all and they have the same effect
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go