MegaMan X Command Mission Cutscene Audio Desyncs
I will also note the desynchronisation is extremely abrupt, you can literally watch a character talking in sync then half way through his sentence become unsyncronised.

Willk, I stated in the first post of the thread, it is on none. Take no offence, but reading then entire thing helps in understanding the problem.

Sponsored links

Thats why I edited my post.
Is there a possibility to answer my other question?

Btw. 'Take no offense' is not a way to be offensive but smart enough to make it still acceptable.
keeping ignore what is asked, so good luck trying to fix your issue.
Getting on your other question in a sec willk.

The ee sits at about 63 and the gs at about 25 through the whole thing, when the cutscene is synced and desynced.
(03-29-2014, 10:12 PM)willkuer Wrote: Can you tell the EE% and GS% readings during synchronized sound and during cutscenes with desynchronized sounds?

Can you also tell if there is something happening in the emulog if that desyncing happens?

Edit:
And to meet your expectations: That system is much to weak to emulate.
Actually we already had much weaker systems here.
(03-29-2014, 10:36 PM)willkuer Wrote: Edit:
And to meet your expectations: That system is much to weak to emulate.
Actually we already had much weaker systems here.

What makes things worse is that it's a single core cpu. EVERYTHING has to be done on a single thread.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Thanks for the humor willk, I will reset and check the log again, I just close it when I'm not using the emulator.

Nothing pops up in the log when things desync.
(03-29-2014, 10:40 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: What makes things worse is that it's a single core cpu. EVERYTHING has to be done on a single thread.

Well that core needs to run fast.

But sounds not that bad:
Quote:The ee sits at about 63 and the gs at about 25 through the whole thing
(Ok... with speedhacks)

As you said all obvious things were already mentioned. And if there is nothing written in the log it is hard to guess.
I think you need to decide between stuttering due to lags with almost no speedhacks and asynching but with smooth video. Don't use MTVU at all if you did so far (you probably didn't).

What you can do are the other obvious things that were not mentioned so far:
- using SuperVU instead of microVU
- using other clamp-modes
- changing music settings to lowest
- recreating your iso
but I would not expect that this will help you...
I was reading about setting clamps to none on a similar thread and it fixed it for a person, mind you that was when I was fixing the lag at the start of scenes, I will try it again soon, as right now I'm eating supper.

Not that I really have intention to play the game on here, I have 2 playstation 2's and 2 oldschool ps3's which I can play it on, and will be on the ps2, it just annoys me that everything works perfect but a bit of syncronisation during cutscenes.

I don't think the iso is the problem, but neither do you it seems.

I will look into the other 2 options as well, as I think I already did set them to the lowest by changing the plugin to zero to see if it would well with that before.

So tried setting clamps to none, same results as when they were set to normal.

So I started going through the suggestions, and tried turning on super instead of micro, and the characters ended up looking like checkerboards if that means anything to you.

Went back to clamps, upped them to extra, just gave my checkerboards again.

Unless somebody with some real experience with the software (Developer maybe) comes in here to help I think we've gone through everything we can think of.
SuperVU can be faster for some games than microVU. Maybe using SuperVU you don't need that amount of speedhacks. Clamping none leads to the same. But it can be that one or both lead to real compatibility issues.