Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Meh, next game?
Ok, so first off Hi, I'm Keef. I have been a fan of the emulator for awhile and signed up for the forums so again, Hi. Blush

Anyway to get to my topic, I was wondering what game I should play next, as am I a video game packrat(buy em used and cheap). I buy games and store them away for when I have the time later. So I have some choosing to do. I would like to play whatevers next on pcsx2 (for the higher def) but I still have my ps2 kicking around (for no frills stability).

My question is what game/platform would you suggest?
Game/ps2 or pcsx2

I have yet to play/beat but have the discs for

Rogue Galaxy, Culdcept, Persona4, Star Ocean 3, Wild Arms 3, La Pucelle Tactics, Xenosaga 1, 2 and 3, Suikoden 3 and 4.

Thanks for any input in advance.
[Image: hah.jpg]

Sponsored links

The Xeonsaga series has an interesting storyline and battle system, although atleast 1 can be pretty tiresome and confusing since the whole games servers as an intro to the series. Persona 4 is interesting too, haven't played the rest
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I've heard that Rogue Galaxy is an very good rpg that reminds final fantasy series a lot(so it must be good).
Yeah, I have been looking hard at Rogue Galaxy. Xenosaga is a major commitment (3 games? wow) to get from beggining to end but I played some of the first and enjoyed it, and swore to get back to it and play em all. I just have a hard time deciding what I want to devote 40-100hrs+ to sometimes.. life is tough Wink
Since you have Suikoden 3 and 4 have you ever tried number 5? Best in the series in my opinion and one of the best RPG's I have ever played. The story is pretty compelling.

I have been going on a game binge as well. Picked up a few PS2 games at the 10 dollar and less used game bin at Gamestop. Want to try some cheap games and maybe find a gem I overlooked in the last console generation.
(09-11-2009, 07:16 PM)Bositman Wrote: Persona 4 is interesting too, haven't played the rest

Oo I my self have played only P3 P3FES and P4 but you hould start with 3 since it's kind of alike and evenly fun but if you have played P4 you might find it ... not as nice as P4 xD^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(09-11-2009, 09:08 PM)Dadaluma83 Wrote: Picked up a few PS2 games at the 10 dollar and less used game bin at Gamestop. Want to try some cheap games and maybe find a gem I overlooked in the last console generation.

That's me, in a nutshell.
Rogue Galaxy, Persona4, Star Ocean 3, Wild Arms 3, Xenosaga 1, 2 and 3, Suikoden 3 and 4

I have these games , and I personally recommand the Xenosaga series. It has a good story, but the battle system of 1,2 and 3 are different. You will need to get used to it, and I think overall 2 is the worst in terms of graphic and battle system(it is quite bad actually, I played it just for the story sake). You will get some bonus items carrying over the saves from the previous one. I got almost everything for all of them, and I've spent around 50 hours for each one.

Rogue Galaxy, the battle system and the graphic are not too bad. I have played for only an hour, can't comment much.

Wild Arms 3, I've spent about 60 hours trying to get everything, yet I gave up since some of those everything are really time consuming such as 100 levels of maze. If you don't mind not having any voice and really slow and long battle(the turbo made my life a bit easier), it is a good cowboy western heroic rpg game with a fine story line.

Star Ocean 3, I like it a lot though I have played only 10 hours. I am planning to play it more than once trying to get most of everything, so it is looking at something 60 or even 100 hours. Good battle system and fine story at least for the first 10 hours.

Persona 3 &4, Suikoden 3 and 4 and 5, bought them but haven't touched them yet, will touch them eventually....
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
Hi buddy
There is anew version of game god of war is coming in next few days.I am putting one snaps here.So you got bored playing same games try it out once..[Image: gow3-1.jpg]
(09-11-2009, 08:21 PM)TheKeef Wrote: is a major commitment (3 games? wow) to get from beggining to end but I played some of the first and enjoyed it, and swore to get back to it and play em all. I just have a hard time deciding what I want to devote 40-100hrs+ to sometimes.. life is tough Wink
nothing like spending 2000+ hours and losing the data to a hard drive erase lol. To top that off it was a modified build for 16mb cards I no longer have either Angry so that was quite a bit of work *shrugs* time to get recrackin on it I guess..