Mem Card Problems
Ok so i moved my PCSX2 folder into a new location and when i tried to launch 9.7 it said it needed to be re configured sense it moved locations. So i imported all my past settings and now when i launch it says my mem card is not formated and my saved games are not on my mem save

Can some one tell me if i need to start over if there is a fix?

Sponsored links

config -> Memory Cards -> Browse
Select your new memory card folder's location. *Make sure you remember what folder you select here.
Click Refresh List.
Click Apply then OK.
Next, click System then Exit.

*Browse to the folder you selected and make sure it has your memory card files in it.

If they are there, you can look inside them using a PS2 memory card manager tool, to make sure they are the right ones, or you can skip this step, and reopen pcsx2, and see if it's working now.
My PCSX2 Rig:Windows XP x32 & Windows 7 x64.
i5 2500k @ 4.0 GHz.
nVIDIA GTX 460 1 GB.
>Dun Click Here<
Im choosing the right folder but it is saying my mem cards are unformated and formating them will just erase my saved games.
(01-14-2011, 05:55 AM)Jeesers Wrote: Im choosing the right folder but it is saying my mem cards are unformated and formating them will just erase my saved games.

Hmm... that's weird.
Have you tried looking at the old location for your memory cards?
Maybe they didn't survive the transfer or you forgot to copy them to the new location.
If you still have them in the old location, you can try copying them to the new location again, with pcsx2 closed.

You can also try using the attached program to look inside them.

You might not need the msvcp71.dll, but i attached it anyway, in case you don't have it (just extract it in the same folder as the one you extracted the memory card manager program into, if you get that 'missing dll error').

Attached Files
.zip   mymc-alpha-2.5.zip (Size: 4,45 MB / Downloads: 123)
.zip   msvcp71.zip (Size: 128,56 KB / Downloads: 130)
My PCSX2 Rig:Windows XP x32 & Windows 7 x64.
i5 2500k @ 4.0 GHz.
nVIDIA GTX 460 1 GB.
>Dun Click Here<