Mem card problem
Hello

for some reason, my memory cards stopped working and failed to load. I can't accesed my saved files anymore but I can still use my save state to load where I left off.
I was wondering if there is a way so I can save to the memory card using my save states or ways to fix my mem card problem.
If there is not a way to solve the top part, is there a way to make the music work after you load a state because for me, I can't hear any music after loading state T_T.

Thanks for reading, hope someone can help

Sponsored links

yea, you can save to the memcard after loading your savestate Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
how do I reset my settings on it ,so that I can save on my memcard, because I can't save on it after I load.....
well you could just delete your memcard (unless you have other saves on it) and pcsx2 will recreate them and try to save Smile
Windows 7 64bit

I deleted the memcards in my folder, and then load my save state and then try to save in game to the memcard, but it still won't save in the memcard, what can I do?
what is shown in the console window? Smile
Windows 7 64bit

I don't understand what u mean but when I load my state and then go to the save point to save it says "check of memory card in memory card shot 1 /2 failed"
is that what ur asking?
no, what i'm asking is what is shown in the black window that is at the back of pcsx2 Smile
Windows 7 64bit

It says nothing in the back when I try to save it, but it just says dvdblock is reading this stuff like it regularly does
hmm, what's your pc specs, pcsx2 settings and plugins settings? Smile
Windows 7 64bit