Memcard management program
(09-24-2009, 02:45 PM)keikeik Wrote:
(09-23-2009, 05:15 PM)vsub Wrote: Did you format the memory card using the bios.When I create a 64mb card for the first time I forgot to format it and I get the same error.
Yes. It already format. I can save any game on 64MB PCSX2 Memory Card. But cant import save on this 64MB PCSX2 Memory Card. mymc work only on 8MB PCSX2 Memory Card not 64MB PCSX2 Memory Card.

Well I already put all of my saves from my real 64mb card inside it without problems.Here's the card but without the saves to try it.
http://rapidshare.com/files/284359947/64MB.rar.html

Sponsored links

Hey
i am also having the same problem, i try to open the memory card but it says that its "not a ps2 memory card image" i have formatted it and made saves on it but still doesnt work
You can try Ps2save-builder and MyMC to manage, import, export individual save slots. MyMC is the way to go for those MAX, CBS and some others formats you can import from gamefaqs, for example.

For me I prefer another approach other than making big MCDs, just create a folder for every game with the game's name under the memcards folder, create normal one or two 8MB at each one (nothing prevents going bigger). Now just change the memory path to point to the gamename folder you'll play. That keeps things nicely organized.
Imagination is where we are truly real