Memcard management program
Is there any? I compiled pcsx2 rev 1614 and i noticed it can create memcards up to 64mb, is there any program that would copy saves from my old 8mb pcsx2 memcards to new bigger memcards?
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7058.html

and use the PS2 BIOS
but PS2 BIOS doesnt have any "copy all" or "copy whole memcard" option... and copying each file from both 8mb memcards can take a while.
yes, well, I don't know any other tool that does that either.
ok... finished copying all my saves manualy with ps2 bios... took some time but now i have 2x64mb memory card and i dont need to worry about space for saves Smile
I completely missed how this was done...

I would LOVE to have a 64 MB card for PCSX2!
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh
64mb cards are unstable. I use a 16, but it's widely frowned upon by the team, and memory corruption is higher than the 8mb ones, and some games don't work with them, etc. if you want one, you're gonna be on your own with that
I cant seem to import the save game using mymc to 64MB, 32MB & 16MB PCSX2 Memory Card. mymc Error message says, Mcd001.ps2: Not a memory card image. Is there any way to import them?
(09-23-2009, 05:02 PM)keikeik Wrote: I cant seem to import the save game using mymc to 64MB, 32MB & 16MB PCSX2 Memory Card. mymc Error message says, Mcd001.ps2: Not a memory card image. Is there any way to import them?

Did you format the memory card using the bios.When I create a 64mb card for the first time I forgot to format it and I get the same error.
(09-23-2009, 05:15 PM)vsub Wrote: Did you format the memory card using the bios.When I create a 64mb card for the first time I forgot to format it and I get the same error.
Yes. It already format. I can save any game on 64MB PCSX2 Memory Card. But cant import save on this 64MB PCSX2 Memory Card. mymc work only on 8MB PCSX2 Memory Card not 64MB PCSX2 Memory Card.