Memory Card
Okay, I don't have any previous save files I need imported. I just need PCSX2 to recognize that I have a memory card inserted and that I can save to that directory whenever I want. I'm playing "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005." I haven't configured any memory cards yet.

Sponsored links

format the Memory card from the PS2 Virtual BIOS ( to run PS2 BISO CDVD < No disk , then Fast boot )

that if you haven't messed up with the settings in PCSX2 and disabled the memory card .
(04-30-2013, 05:29 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: format the Memory card from the PS2 Virtual BIOS ( to run PS2 BISO CDVD < No disk , then Fast boot )

that if you haven't messed up with the settings in PCSX2 and disabled the memory card .

If I do that, it just loads up to the PS2 menu, and I can't run the .iso.
yep Format the PS2 memory card because it may be the first time you use it just like our old PS2 Wink from that menu

and then run the game and it should be working .
(04-30-2013, 05:46 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: yep Format the PS2 memory card because it may be the first time you use it just like our old PS2 Wink from that menu

and then run the game and it should be working .

Aha! That did it. I forgot how to do that, haha thanks Smile For some reason, I had to format Slot 2 as opposed to Slot 1, so I just formatted 'em both. But it still didn't work after formatting Slot 1, so I don't know why it's set to pick Slot 2 as the default for saving to memory card.

The only problem I have now is I'm getting odd textures on the characters. Take a look:
http://postimg.org/image/xh9a3ys6v/
hmm i see got no clue since i don't have the game but try this :

1- native resolution in GSDX

2- Software renderer in "renderer" in GSDX ( very slow )