Memory Card Editing
I have tried to use mymc to import a save file into my memory card but everytime i try to open the mem file i get a Windows error saying "Permission Denied" and i know i have full control of the file, is there anyway i can fix this or another way to this? Btw the file is a .cbs file so.

Sponsored links

Try with max.file...
where are your memorycards stored? Have you tried putting them in a neutral folder like c:\PCSX2 ?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You can post fhotos here?
You have sure doing make all right,read this tutorial?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Guide-Get...Q-to-PCSX2

Very easy and helpful.
(01-11-2014, 05:03 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: Try with max.file...

Has nothing to do with the file im trying to import i cant even open my memorycard with mymc. Cause of the error i get, i dont see howw posting images would help.

I click the open memory card button then when i find the mem file and click on it i get premission denied error.
Is the card you are trying to open formatted?
If it's the card that you use with pcsx2 and you saved to it already,that means it is,if not...run pcsx2=>CDVD=>No Disk=>System=>Boot CDVD=>enter the browser and the card and format it

If it's not that,try running mymc as administrator
(01-11-2014, 05:45 PM)vsub Wrote: Is the card you are trying to open formatted?
If it's the card that you use with pcsx2 and you saved to it already,that means it is,if not...run pcsx2=>CDVD=>No Disk=>System=>Boot CDVD=>enter the browser and the card and format it

If it's not that,try running mymc as administrator

Already Formatted, already ran as admin
Did you try what i said?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Works fine here on the desktop and in Program Files (86)
Trying on win8 x64 with UAC enabled and no "run as admin"

Just downloaded some random card from here and tried mymc

Maybe something is wrong with the card
The only different thing than the way mymc normally work is that here the d3dx9_30.dll file is missing and mymc can't show the image from the save