Hello,

I'm playing FF XII but whenever I tried to load my data, I always get
a message saying it's corrupt. I will never pass the Red Tomato quest
if I can't save the game and load it properly. Please help me. I'm not
using savedata or loaddata but it's always corrupt. With other games,
it's fine, but not with FF XII.

Thanks.

Sponsored links

Have you got an oddly sized memory card? or do you use savestates a lot? also you aren't quitting out of the emu too early when its saving are you?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-20-2013, 01:48 PM)refraction Wrote: Have you got an oddly sized memory card? or do you use savestates a lot? also you aren't quitting out of the emu too early when its saving are you?

Oddly sized? Don't know what you mean by that, sorry. I don't use savestates or loadstates. I don't close the emulator while I'm saving.
Odd sized as in did you manually make the memory card larger than the default (which is 8MB)?
[Image: 2748844.png]
(06-20-2013, 02:02 PM)Koji Wrote: Odd sized as in did you manually make the memory card larger than the default (which is 8MB)?

This, many games do not like memorycards bigger than 8mb, although most newer games are a bit more forgiving and you can get away with 16 or 32mb

Sad 
(06-20-2013, 02:02 PM)Koji Wrote: Odd sized as in did you manually make the memory card larger than the default (which is 8MB)?

I didn't. I just left it as it is. I don't know how to do that.
Okay thats good. What version of PCSX2 are you using? you could try making a savestate from your current location, then remove your memorycards and make new ones making sure that NTFS compression is off (incase that causes it)

(06-20-2013, 02:06 PM)refraction Wrote: Okay thats good. What version of PCSX2 are you using? you could try making a savestate from your current location, then remove your memorycards and make new ones making sure that NTFS compression is off (incase that causes it)

I'm using PCSX2 1.0.0. How do I remove them? Would ejecting them do it
or by deleting them?
you could eject them and then create a new one yes. Don't forget to format it in the BIOS.

(06-20-2013, 02:15 PM)refraction Wrote: you could eject them and then create a new one yes. Don't forget to format it in the BIOS.

Thanks. Can you also please tell me how to format in BIOS? All I have there
are the BIOS for PS2, not the memory card. Do you mean when I'm
accessing the memory card through the Browser while emulator is running?