Memory Card Issues
Hey guys, 
So I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 for a couple of days now, and I've been turning off and booting up the emulator and everything has been fine. It just requested a new bios for some reason, so I did did, and now when I load game the only option is to start a new game, like I've never played it before. I booted it with no disc, and the memory card has my save on it. 
What do I do to continue playing where I left off? Please help!  Sad
Thank you!

Sponsored links

Continue using the BIOS you originally dumped from your PS2. Pcsx2 won't suddenly "Ask for a new BIOS." Saves are locked to region, and changing your BIOS makes the game not see your save.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-15-2016, 07:15 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Continue using the BIOS you originally dumped from your PS2. Pcsx2 won't suddenly "Ask for a new BIOS." Saves are locked to region, and changing your BIOS makes the game not see your save.

Hmm... my EU BIOS can see US gamesaves just fine in PCSX2. This was the case on my actual PS2 too, although it was a modded PS2 through Matrix Infinity, so that might've been why it worked on the PS2 too.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)