Memory card issue
Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with a memory card I saved from another computer and pasted to another. Among 13 there is my most recent savefile, which is about ~39 hours of playtime.
The problem is that although the console (see picture 1) recognizes the save files on the memory card, the game FF X (picture 2) does not.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be the problem, and more importantly, how I can fix it?

[Image: mhrgqw.png]

[Image: m9vdpl.png]

If this question is in the wrong place, I ask you please move it to the correct place for this question. Thank you

Sponsored links

Can you post your memory card
(03-10-2016, 06:33 AM)vsub Wrote: Can you post your memory card
Here you go

http://www.filedropper.com/mcd001
The card contains 2 saves for the USA version of the game(SLUS_203.12...slot 1 and 50)and 13 saves for the PAL version of the game(SCES_504.90...from slot 1 to slot 13)

You are currently playing different region game,not the one on which you have 13 saves
(03-10-2016, 05:20 PM)vsub Wrote: The card contains 2 saves for the USA version of the game(SLUS_203.12...slot 1 and 50)and 13 saves for the PAL version of the game(SCES_504.90...from slot 1 to slot 13)

You are currently playing different region game,not the one on which you have 13 saves

This was indeed the problem. Thank you for your help!