Memory card problem
Hello guy^^
I have a problem with the new release. The emulator not seen my old save and it not seen the save also when i copy the old save in the new memory card , while when i enter to bios I see my save.

what is the problem?
MotherBoard:P965 Platinium Series MS-7238(V1.x)
Cpu:Intel Core Duo 6300 @1,86 Ghz
SVGA:GeForce 7100 GS [128 mega(512 chace memory)]
Ram:2,00 Giga

Sponsored links

What game is the save from? If it was from one of the problematic games maybe it is not compatible with the new version
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The pcsx2 0.9.6 not seen my Final Fantasy X save , while when I enter to bios i see the save of my memory card . But i play to Final Fantasy X and select "Continua" the game said that in the memory card there aren't save of final fantasy X.

The game is "Final Fantasy X PAL ITA"
Hi. I had a similar problem with memory cards in new version and ffx. Becouse my system files was Fat32 I simply unchecked "Enable NTFS Compression" into config->memorycards menu and now it works. Maybe it will help you too.
Don't work T____T
The pcsx2 0.9.6 won't see my save , I uncheked all option and cheked activated patches and uncheked it but nothing!

I think that this release don't load the patches , because this problem of memory card in other release occured when the "abilitated patches" are uncheked!
Extract your save using Mymc and import it to the new card that the new pcsx2 0.9.6 creates(make sure that they are formatted)

PS.I don't have that problem here
the saves that came with pcsx didnt work at all im using a fresh download so it should work but when i was playing it said it could not read the mem cards at all so i tryed to use pcsx to check the cards and it crash's when ever i hit load icons plus format dos not do anything..

help and thx
(03-03-2009, 03:36 AM)stalthnox Wrote: so i tryed to use pcsx to check the cards and it crash's when ever i hit load icons plus format does not do anything..
probably you're using the old 0.9.4 (or 0.9.5beta) version, those functions that were included in the old pcsx2 were obsolete (so they won't work)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
try mymc and extract it from the old card and try putting it on a new one?
mmhhh, this day i try it!