Memory cards problem
hello guy I have a problem with memory card and save of the new pcsx2 revision. I use the last beta of this forum and when i read my memory card with the pcsx2 . The emulator said that there aren't save of Final Fantasy X in my memory card. I try everithing (Abilited patch) and transfer my old file in a new memorycard but nothing. Someone can help me?

In these attachment , there is my old and origins memory card(mcd003) and the new memory card(Mcd001) , but nothing of two find me the save3 of final fantasy while when i enter to bios of emulator , the save file are there!
But when i play the game dosen't find my save!

there are the attacment!
Sorry for my bad english
these are my memory cards

Attached Files
.7z   memory cards.7z (Size: 19,68 KB / Downloads: 194)
MotherBoard:P965 Platinium Series MS-7238(V1.x)
Cpu:Intel Core Duo 6300 @1,86 Ghz
SVGA:GeForce 7100 GS [128 mega(512 chace memory)]
Ram:2,00 Giga

Sponsored links

I place the save from Mcd001 to new card and the saves from Mcd003 to new card too.

Attached Files
.rar   SavŠµ.rar (Size: 40,96 KB / Downloads: 180)
uhm, I tried your memcards in latest beta and I can load both of them fine in my FFX US version the largest is at the end of the highroad so dont know what to say :o
(06-09-2009, 07:57 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: uhm, I tried your memcards in latest beta and I can load both of them fine in my FFX US version the largest is at the end of the highroad so dont know what to say :o

Maybe his cards are damaged in some way or are not loaded at all because for example the NTFS compression or something else
I just export the saves using mymc and place them on new formatted card created by pcsx2 0.9.6
On 0.9.6 and any beta those cards are working without any problems
my pcsx2 continue dosn't see my save of Final fantasy X PAL ITALIAN VERSION.

Whats your Configuration of emulator and version?
(06-09-2009, 09:15 PM)Sir_Alex Wrote: my pcsx2 continue dosn't see my save of Final fantasy X PAL ITALIAN VERSION.

Whats your Configuration of emulator and version?

All of those saves are for the USA version
BUT it is Impossible O_____________O!!!!!

My save are for the PAL ITALIAN VERSION , is impossible that are for the american version!!!
Well those saves are for the SLUS-20312(the USA version).I think there was a patch to use USA saves in any FFX version,maybe you use that patch before.Are those saves created by you or downloaded them and continue to play them.
I think that the patches dosn't work in the last beta , because the emulator give me the problem of saves when i disabled the patch. But exactly what are i doing for use my old save game in the new emulator??????