Menu Selection not working in ff12 *NOT SPECS*
Hi all! New here to this community. Had a quick question regarding ff12 on the pcsx2.

Start by saying that I run it fine with no to little lag, at a good FPS. This is not settings selection related (I hope)!

I'm actually having trouble in game. I am not able to move up or down on the menu. Whether I am in battle and trying to select between Attack, Magic and Items. Or when I'm at a save crystal it will not let me choose which memory card and if I try to back out it says "Exit without saving?" And I can't even move to "Yes" to be able to get back to the game. So i have to load state. This game would be very unplayable if I cannot make a selection in these important menus.

Was wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar issue and if anybody knows of a way to fix it. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Edit: Title (I'm sure everyone is sick of spec related questions for this game lol)

Sponsored links

Sorry if that's a silly question and you really have a problem, but you do know that menus in FFXII are only controlled by D-pad aside from the fact that everything else can be done with analogs?(Square strange ideasTongue)
(02-13-2013, 08:51 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Sorry if that's a silly question and you really have a problem, but you do know that menus in FFXII are only controlled by D-pad aside from the fact that everything else can be done with analogs?(Square strange ideasTongue)

WELL! How about that! Blush

Turns out I was too busy trying to get the analog to work (took some messing around) that I never set up the D-Pad for hatswitch! LOL.

Fixed now. Thanks a ton!
I kinda like it Laugh