Mercenaries - Playground of Destruction screen problem
is about SCREEN PROBLEM

when i using 'hardware' (video plugin setting),tat screen will become All WHITE COLOUR in few sec,but tat speed and fps stable.

Using 'software',tat SCREEN PROBLEM fixed ,but tat speed and fps between 40-50% for speed,20-30 for fps. If i switch speed hack,it increase to 60%++ for speed,40 fps.

So, i want ask anyone who have play tis game ,any solution to tat white screen problem? thanks!

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
sorry for the first time,n thanks!

CPU: Intel® Core™ I3-3217U @ 1.8GHz
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 720M
RAM: 4GB (3.81usable)
Windows 8

Version pcsx2: 1.5, without changing any setting
Games: Mercenaries - Playground of Destruction (iso)
Problem: screen colour become all white
The issue(s) that cause the bright screen effect in hardware mode are being worked on.
If you run the game in a recent PCSX2 git build using the OpenGL (Hardware) renderer, the bright effect only covers the bottom half of the screen: screenshot.

For now, the only way to get rid of it completely is to use software rendering.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.4GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, 1866MHz @ 9-10-9-27 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo | Samsung S23A700D
Yeah,now i also using OpenGL to play first hahaha. Thanks for the reply buddy,hv a nice day!
So I don't see any particular rules against this, and I don't mean to offend by jumpstarting this old thread, but since it is the most recent thread on the subject...

Using a developer build (I used r2115 to be exact, although newer builds probably only get better), you can remove the bad effect on the bottom half of the screen using this PCSX2 code:

204F318C 00000000
(at least I believe that's the correct syntax, I use CE)

Or just plug 204F318C into Cheat Engine and force it to 0.

Additionally I would overclock the EE through Emulation Settings->Speedhacks for this game.

Hopefully this helps the poor guys who get here through Google, y'all have a nice day. <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go