Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metal Gear!
I couldn't find an official topic so HERE it IS. Try to keep it mostly spoiler free. Of course everyone knows what happened in the first tow Metal Gear but try to dance around the major plot points of the Solid Series for the purpose of discussion.

Sponsored links

hey, no MGS fans here?
I have a question. Soon I am going to buy PSP and PS3 to play in the last games i did not play yet -
Portable Ops + Peace Walker and MGS 4. I know the timelines of them but wanna make sure. Does it matter in which order i play them? I mean portable ops and mgs4 (since PW is not released yet). Or the stories are too separate to make a difference?

By the way, i find Metal gear 1 & 2 much enjoyable after MGS3 (and 1&2), because not only i know Snake, i know better Big Boss's personality. He was not just some dude with a couple of text-sentances on the radio.

After finishing MGS 3 i really obsessed with idea to taste a snake! Smile So many hours spent virtually eating jungle animals, so i eager to try it in real life. Unfortunately, i might have to visit china or Vietnam for this, because no snake-food in Moscow Sad

At least i will get the black/grey bandana this week Smile
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
The CQC in MGS3 is really fun. In terms of gameplay, I think MGS3 is the best out of the 4. I am not sure what exactly is the Portable Ops, but I would recommand playing MGS 4 last since it sort of ends the whole story(hopefully).

Btw,I am not sure about raw, but cooked snakes taste good.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
huh? Nope. MGS 5 is coming. The hero is Raiden.
Portable Ops and Peace Walker are the sequels to MGS 3 and set between it and MG 1 and 2.
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
Well, I heard about that one, but it seems more like a totally different story.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit