Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty
Can't Run Sons of liberty.... Always Freezing at some point at the start of the game...
anyone have ideas?... tnx...

Sponsored links

Dude.. Post your pc specs and pcsx2 config. Then ask for help. Ninja
2.66 intel c2d
2gb ram
512mb 8800gt
vista ultimate 64bit

latest version of pcsx2
@default settings...
Well I'm not too experienced. But your rig is semi decent, maybe its because you haven't tried the various plugins, also that maybe you should overclock to 3.5 or something. But I reviewed threads and videos, Mgs2 is buggy even on an i7. Your better off "buying" the pc version. Happy
Compat list reports it as being ingame. Perhaps there is something wrong with your iso or configuration.
if the compat list says ingame and you are freezing ingame, id say that was about accurate.

Im not sure what you expect us to do..
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-24-2009, 07:56 PM)refraction Wrote: if the compat list says ingame and you are freezing ingame, id say that was about accurate.

Im not sure what you expect us to do..

Well, compat list shows some ingame screens with raiden, not sure where this guys freezes, but raiden isn't exactly the "start"..
that screen might have been taken from a point it was playable (not saying it was) or it could be the freezing is random, or the tester did something slightly different to you that you generally wouldnt think about.. The "ingame" rating on the compat list means youll get ingame but due to crashes, hangs, graphical error, controller errors or what ever, you cant really play the game.

(04-24-2009, 08:32 PM)refraction Wrote: that screen might have been taken from a point it was playable (not saying it was) or it could be the freezing is random, or the tester did something slightly different to you that you generally wouldnt think about.. The "ingame" rating on the compat list means youll get ingame but due to crashes, hangs, graphical error, controller errors or what ever, you cant really play the game.

don't exaplain that to me, do it to the topic starter Laugh
i was clarifying Tongue2