Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence HELP
Not to mention youtube videos can be full of BS/mistakes. The person in that video could have used a more powerful PC than it mentions in the comments, copied the perfomance note from another video and forgot to adjust it, used lower settings than in the video to get that performance or based it solely on the performance in the area of the clip(other areas are far more demanding).

Sponsored links

So basicly these are my settings , i also runned the game on directx9 it slightly changes anything like 1-5fps
Maybe when i will download the older version of pcsx2 will work? or just wrong settings or i need better CPU and also how to delete the stripes when i have hardware on?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm guessing you didn't read the tooltips when you messed with the speedhack sliders then?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

what do you mean? you are talking about the stripes? the stripes are always there on hardware it doesnt change anything when i change the speedhack sliders
And did you test the openGL renderer ? You might need to play with the CRC level and the blending accuracy level.
its even worse everything laggy as hell on hardware aswell

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He has an AMD card. OGL is gonna make that game run at unplayable speeds for him, no matter what settings used.

I think in this current scenario it's probably best for him to just play MGS3 on his PS2.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I didn't remember it was that bad. Technically openGL is quite fast to emulate the "blue cloud" effect but I forgot the scene is quite heavy on draw call.

So either PS2, or buy a nice Nvidia card Smile
i think CPU is the problem not the graphic card
(01-25-2017, 11:50 PM)oppaidoragon Wrote: i think CPU is the problem not the graphic card

Both are the problem. In your case, OGL is not an option because the GPU is bottlenecking.

For overall performance your CPU is bottlenecking.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)