Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence NOT FIXED
The only things that the blending options fix are the opening areas and the occasional blue artifacts there is still no post processing in opengl hardware mode
stop misleading people :/
did anyone even test it before writing FIXED on the wiki
and I've tested it on two different PCs so I know its not a pc issue
the build used was downloaded from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
v1.5.0-dev-296-g5b74374

I've taken the liberty of editing or you might say "FIXING" the wiki page Tongue

Sponsored links

(02-10-2016, 06:59 AM)Speed Wrote: The only things that the blending options fix are the opening areas and the occasional blue artifacts there is still no post processing in opengl hardware mode
stop misleading people :/
did anyone even test it before writing FIXED on the wiki
and I've tested it on two different PCs so I know its not a pc issue
the build used was downloaded from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
v1.5.0-dev-296-g5b74374

I've taken the liberty of editing or you might say "FIXING" the wiki page Tongue
do what you want.
we don't run the wiki....
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Let me guess, you didn't disable CRC hacks
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-10-2016, 10:43 AM)Bositman Wrote: Let me guess, you didn't disable CRC hacks

Let me guess, you didn't check on that fact yourself either. Post Processing is still broken. However, it was never stated that it was fixed. Only that the blending and graphics artifacts in hardware mode (minus PP) were f ixed.
it is fixed, just only in the top left hand corner.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-10-2016, 11:29 AM)hildegain Wrote: Let me guess, you didn't check on that fact yourself either. Post Processing is still broken. However, it was never stated that it was fixed. Only that the blending and graphics artifacts in hardware mode (minus PP) were f ixed.

We are talking about these issues:
Incorrect Blending:
Metal Gear Solid 3 incorrect blending

Correct Blending:
Metal Gear Solid 3 correct blending

If you mean something else specify, after losing the smartass tone. If you're here to *****, go somewhere else, we have more important things to do.
Thats a different issue bosit, that was fixed yes, but there is still post processing that gives an ambient colour to the screen which doesn't work properly.

So the whole 'issue' is that the wiki noted post processing effects fixed, instead of proper blending fixed.
Yup Tongue

(02-10-2016, 07:35 AM)jesalvein Wrote: do what you want.
we don't run the wiki....

Actually we kinda do. It's the official pcsx2 wiki is it not?
Regardless of that that, not always all info is correct, but that can easily be fixed lol.

@OP - You're welcome to change the information yourself. The wiki is freely available for everyone to edit with their findings.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)