Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Post-Processing bug ?
(10-15-2015, 07:27 PM)blabla21 Wrote: How do I enable the OGL mode ?

Make sure you have the latest development version and go in to the gsdx config and change the renderer to "OpenGL Hardware" You will need the CRC Hack Level on Partial and post processing on basic or medium (can't remember which)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Well I put OpenGL Hardware , and still the same problem with Post Processing, and how do I set the CRC Hack ?
Gsdx plugin settings.
Instead of direct3d choose opengl.

Oops... Browser cache...

Crc hack level is a drop down combobox where the default value is full. You might need to use some higher accuracy setting.
I can't find it. Please guys, I really want to play this game and if it really works on OpenGL then I want to see how to fix it, even though OpenGL Hardware does not work.
(10-15-2015, 07:48 PM)refraction Wrote: Make sure you have the latest development version

If you dont have the options you didnt follow the orders...
Well I don't know where that option is, and I have downloaded this version:
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/bb...30b549c3d8

So how do I still don't have that option ?
Settings -> GS -> Plugin Settings, about half way down is "CRC Hack Level", set that as above. Blending Unit Accuracy should be just below it which needs to be basic or medium
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

use this, do NOT copy adapter.

this is gsdx.ini
Quote:[Settings]
Adapter=10DE:1040:20293842:A1
Renderer=12
Interlace=7
upscale_multiplier=1
filter=2
accurate_blending_unit=2
crc_hack_level=4
MaxAnisotropy=0
paltex=1
logz=1
fba=1
aa1=0
resx=1024
resy=1024
extrathreads=3
accurate_date=1
texture_cache_depth=1
ShadeBoost=0
Fxaa=0
shaderfx=0
shaderfx_conf=shaders/GSdx_FX_Settings.ini
shaderfx_glsl=shaders/GSdx.fx
UserHacks=0

edit: updated. also press F9 to use hardware mode (I tweaked and fixed using SW as a guide, so it was my default)

With these settings you could use SW mode as well, this is based for i-series CPUs
(10-16-2015, 02:17 PM)Saiki Wrote: use this, do NOT copy adapter.

should be no problem , the adapter value will get updated eventually even if the user manually gave a wrong one.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(10-16-2015, 02:38 PM)ssakash Wrote: should be no problem , the adapter value will get updated eventually even if the user manually gave a wrong one.

but if you plug and play with the settings I provided without loading the UI it will cause issues