Metal Gear Solid 3 frame rate issues
Hello, 

I was wondering if there is a solution to the issue I am having running Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Right now, I can't get over 20 fps when I play the game. All the other games run fine with the exception of this game. My specs are Windows 10, GTX 760 2GB, 12 GB of ram, AMD FX 8320 3.5 GHZ. If there are any recommended configurations, pictures would help as well.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I did give you my specs. Did you even read the post? My specs are in the second to last setting.
The first respond was a typical answer mask not suggesting to put your specs but to to ensure that your specs are provided. So where is the problem?

Please provide the other stuff as well.
(Currently pcsx2 version and settings are missing and if you try to play the game using the disk or an iso image)

Additionally please post the full emulog after you observed the problem and which games are running without problems.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go