Metallica GH
Yo my first post in this forum "and yes iv read the guides Laugh"

i know that the pscx2 emulator runs bad and sluggish on moast computers
and there for ive created this post to see if there is an optimal setting for pcsx2 to get Metallica GH running so i can acualy play it Laugh.

My HW is
Quade core 2,4ghz overclocked to 3.0ghz
4gb ram
Ati Radeon 6970 gfx

iv'e seen ppl on the tube disableing some background grafix but i dont know how to disable anything, i dont care if the gfx looks like ***** i just whant to be able to play the awsome songs.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
scx2 098
running from ISO
game is metallica GH

running everything on default tryed some speed hack but then the gfx buggs
and also it says i need to have an microphone to even get started in careere mode, how do i disable microfone
I haven't been able to go through that screen, so I guess you can't play career mode yet.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Here is a link to a version of pcx2 that runs Guitar Hero Metallica smoothly i just need to know how to dissable tha background grafix cuz my
computer laggs when you see an outzoomed view of the stage and all the band members are visseble, appreently the cheet is called "off musical instruments" but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

When you download the .ver off this psxc2 he has allready sett upp the settings so if you wanna change anything you need to reanable the data write atteibutes in windows "security settings"

so this "off musical instruments" cheat where do i find it

Link removed, we do not allow third party hacked builds of PCSX2 here as our rules state (especially ones not including the source, violating the GPL license PCSX2 is under). If you use that, you are on your own.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ohh bummer, aight i think i just have to buy an x-box or wii to be able to play my beloved Metallica songs -.-

even tough i did get it to work 100% but not smoothly enough, 49-58 fps i could save and play all the songs
Or play it on your ps2?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]