Microstutter when in fullspeed?
No tearing for me.
#StopRNG

Sponsored links

(05-29-2017, 12:05 AM)mirh Wrote: Could you test this plugin (and v-sync enabled *only* in pcsx2 settings), then report back whether you have tearing or not?

Registered just to report my results. After fighting with the micro-stutter / tearing for about a month, the plugin fixed it! 6X Native resolution is silky smooth now. You rock, thanks a ton!

System:
Intel i5 7600K
Nvidia 1060 GTX 6GB
8 GB RAM DDR4 2400
Windows 10 latest version
BTW, What about MSAA in OpenGL? Maybe Even SSAA? Dolphin has both AA modes in OpenGL.
(05-29-2017, 11:23 AM)Old$ch00LGamer Wrote: Well whatever has been done with this version of the plugin the stuttering is gone. When i go back to the previous plugin from the latest pcsx2 dev builds the stuttering is back and very obvious. Yeah there is no screen tearing.
This build changed the border option of the window. Nothing on the rendering. Yet Nvidia driver is doing black magic under the hood.

(05-30-2017, 02:15 PM)Assassin47 Wrote: BTW, What about MSAA in OpenGL? Maybe Even SSAA? Dolphin has both AA modes in OpenGL.
And Dolphin have 10x time more man power.
(05-30-2017, 06:20 PM)gregory Wrote: This build changed the border option of the window. Nothing on the rendering. Yet Nvidia driver is doing black magic under the hood.

And Dolphin have 10x time more man power.
So what are saying this version of the plugin was 9nly suppose to fix tearing and the border? Did you guys fix the stuttering unintentionally? Because this is the only plugin that has no micro stutter with opengl.
Ok, men, of those that tested and reported (assuming you had v-sync *disabled* in pcsx2 and nvidia control panel set to application-controlled), could you please re-try with 378 drivers or older?

Thank you.
My result was on 382.05
#StopRNG
(06-01-2017, 12:43 AM)mirh Wrote: Ok, men, of those that tested and reported (assuming you had v-sync *disabled* in pcsx2 and nvidia control panel set to application-controlled), could you please re-try with 378 drivers or older?

Thank you.
I tested with vsync on in pcsx2 and let application decide in nvidia control panel. No stuttering no tearing. You're saying you want us to test with vsync off in pcsx2 and nvidia control panel?
(06-01-2017, 12:03 AM)Old$ch00LGamer Wrote: So what are saying this version of the plugin was 9nly suppose to fix tearing and the border? Did you guys fix the stuttering unintentionally? Because this is the only plugin that has no micro stutter with opengl.

We did lot of tests and we found that, surprise surprise, border option impact the vsync behavior... Both Intel & AMD work fine with any options. So it could be an Nvidia bug too.
G-Sync isn't triggered by PCSX2 yet (neither DX11 or OpenGL, with or without vsync enabled in PCSX2). I had some hopes after I heard people talking about that border change Sad.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR