Midnight Club 3 Issues *Issue Fixed, only come here for possible help*
Ok so I have been messing around with getting this game to run well and I encountered the opposite issue to most people....my game now plays in SUPER SPEED and makes it really hard to race. In case it helps I have an i5-3570 at 3.4ghz that turbos to 3.8ghz and ATM have a 750ti though soon to be a 960 so specs aren't the issue. My settings are pretty much default at this point and I am playing the game off of disk. Any help is still help and is appreciated

Sponsored links

(09-05-2015, 12:58 PM)Jhawk_163 Wrote: Ok so I have been messing around with getting this game to run well and I encountered the opposite issue to most people....my game now plays in SUPER SPEED and makes it really hard to race. In case it helps I have an i5-3570 at 3.4ghz that turbos to 3.8ghz and ATM have a 750ti though soon to be a 960 so specs aren't the issue. My settings are pretty much default at this point and I am playing the game off of disk. Any help is still help and is appreciated

Press tab ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-05-2015, 01:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Press tab ?

This worked! This is really simple to fix........now I feel stupid.........
just to be informative for once, Tab is the shortcut key for Turbo Framelimiter which initially doubles the frame limit. you must have probably pressed Tab by accident and it went over the limit and it got resolved as you hit Tab again (where the limit was enabled again).

you could manipulate this behavior to set your own framelimit by editing the following variables,

Code:
FramerateNTSC=59.94
FrameratePAL=50.00

They are present in PCSX2_vm file in the inis folder. where each of those variables work for the specific region, the value is the FPS limit. unfortunately Turbo won't work for edited values of these variables hence maintaining the same limiter value. (which would be useful at certain scenarios where you could have mapped Tab for another action event)
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction