Midnight Club 3 Perfomance issues!
I trying to play midnight club 3 but i get constant fps drops, and i can't find a way to fix it. 

Here my PC specs: 

AMD 8320E-Eight core processor 4.0 Ghz
GTX 750 TI 2GB
6GB RAM 
Windows 10 x86 

Im new in this emulator and i don't know much of how it works, and sorry for my bad english.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-30-2017, 12:15 AM)refraction Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
 So i playing on ISO format, the version of the PCSX2 is 1.3.0.5927
 and actually i used all the six presets.
Your version of PCSX2 is massively out of date, please update to at least 1.4.0, although I would recommend one of the recent development builds from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

(04-30-2017, 12:44 AM)refraction Wrote: Your version of PCSX2 is massively out of date, please update to at least 1.4.0, although I would recommend one of the recent development builds from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Allright, i downloaded  the latest 1.5.0 so what now?
Extract the files from the archive to your current PCSX2 folder. After you run the First Time Wizard, you may want to reconfigure your settings since alot has changed since the older versions. If you have any questions, ask away Smile
(04-30-2017, 01:23 AM)CK1 Wrote: Extract the files from the archive to your current PCSX2 folder. After you run the First Time Wizard, you may want to reconfigure your settings since alot has changed since the older versions. If you have any questions, ask away Smile

So, i installed to ''full stock'' this new version and i didn't touch anything from the configurantions, and i don't really know how to make this game run smoothly on my machine.
Could you show us your current emulator and gsdx settings please?

Thumbs Down 
(04-30-2017, 01:28 AM)refraction Wrote: Could you show us your current emulator and gsdx settings please?

As i was saying, the configuration is all on full stock and i didn't touch in anything.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OK Thanks, what HW hacks have you got enabled?