Midnight Club Street Racing
Nope. R3113, hardware. Lighting bug in Manhattan and various FPS dips, no sound except for music in game, intro movies just have sound...that's about it.

Sponsored links

Picture:
[Image: bge9a1.jpg]
Also note the screwed up map.
Lighting bug happens in London, although it's much rarer.
Another update(sorry for triple posting)
Managed to get the audio working somehow.
I'm not sure of what is happening (I don't have this game) but from the image seems it is patched to widescreen and being stretched forcibly.

is the actual "screen" resolution in your machine set to be square? I mean like 1024x1024, 1280x1280 or so. If yes, try using an aspect ratio compatible with 4:3 or widescreen or at least disable the "Fit to screen" option at the GS config (the window config, I'm not talking about the internal resolution).

This may not solve the problem shown in the screenshot that seems to have been caused by wrong patch.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Hmmmm, seems the radar bug is actually caused by pausing the game and opening the STEAM Overlay. So it's not the emu's fault.
Yeah, I run it in 1024x1024 for compat. reasons.
Found another strange bug:
[Image: 2yxokmr.jpg]
See the rain emanating from the street light?
(12-22-2012, 11:04 PM)TheWheelman Wrote: Hmmmm, seems the radar bug is actually caused by pausing the game and opening the STEAM Overlay. So it's not the emu's fault.
Yeah, I run it in 1024x1024 for compat. reasons.
Found another strange bug:
[Image: 2yxokmr.jpg]
See the rain emanating from the street light?

I don't understand, what kind of compatibility reason? that's not the same as the "internal resolution" you set at GSDX plugin. I mean you should use a 4:3 aspect ratio at the "Window settings", not that other you set at the "Plugin settings".
Imagination is where we are truly real
Yep, I have the window ratio set to 4:3, res is 1024X720.
Weird question, but does anyone happen to have PCSX2 R3278 laying around on their HDD? I hear the game runs well on that SVN.
EDIT:Got it.