Missing BIOS plugins
So I've been trying to boot up a rom for a long time now, but everytime I get past the intro screen, the game black screens and will continue the audio. I noticed in the console something that looks like an error:

BIOS rom1 module not found, skipping...
BIOS rom2 module not found, skipping...
BIOS erom module not found, skipping...

I am running the file as an iso, and my plugins are as follows:

GS: GSdx 0 (MSVC 18.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-ssse3-r5875]
PAD: LilyPad (20140525164949) 0.11.0 [lilypad-r 5875]
SPU2: SPU2-X r 5830 2.0.0 [spu2-x-r 5875]
CDVD: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0 [cdvdiso-r 5875]
USB: USBnull Driver r 5822 0.7.0 [USBnull]
FW: FWnull Driver r 5822 0.7.0 [FWnull]
DEV9: DEV9null Driver r 5822 0.5.0 [DEV9null]

If you need anymore info feel free to ask.

Sponsored links

Please post all of your settings and your hardware specs. You only see those errors if you used the old BIOS dumper instead of the new one.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-29-2015, 03:19 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Please post all of your settings and your hardware specs. You only see those errors if you used the old BIOS dumper instead of the new one.

Sorry if I'm a little inexperienced with this, but where could I find all of this info?
please provide the content of your emulog and screenshot all the pcsx2 settings found on emulation settings and video plugin settings. also, did you try pressing F9 ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-29-2015, 05:48 AM)ssakash Wrote: please provide the content of your emulog and screenshot all the pcsx2 settings found on emulation settings and video plugin settings. also, did you try pressing F9 ?

Pressing F9 worked... I feel like an idiot now, thank you so much!
Sounds like you have onboard intel graphics, you could try updating your graphics driver, that may allow you to use hardware mode.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I had this problem on my old Intel G31 chipset, even updating the drivers didn't help to use hardware mode on pcsx2. 1.0.0 and higher. The only way to use hw mode was to use the previous 0.9.8 version's GS plugin.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
yeah, seems like old chipset graphics.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]