Missing Cutscene in Culdcept (Used to be there)
Hello. The game Culdcept has numerous cutscenes. The game itself takes the form of individual matches, and after each match the same cutscene plays.

I've played the game through once (there's a story mode comprised of several matches and some dialogue), and halfway through replaying it I seem to have lost the cutscene that occurs after each match. The music plays, but the video does not, and the game hangs.

I'm guessing something is wrong with the ISO, which is unfortunate because I no longer have the disc. I don't wish to find an ISO online for download.

Any ideas as to what I can do? I've played a few matches in different areas of the game now, and it still hangs at the end of each one, effectively rendering the story mode unplayable (and making it impossible to accumulate cards, which is largely the point of the game).

Thanks.

EDIT: By the way, the cutscene is the one where the woman says "The true winner is determined!" if you're familiar with the game.

Sponsored links

You need Re-make the ISO. What happened to your Disk?

Did you change any special settings in pcsx2?
Any Gamefixes such as SkipMPEG hack? Disable all Speedhacks. Smile

DolphinMan82 Wrote:I don't wish to find an ISO online for download.

You shouldn't because that's piracy Ninja
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-19-2011, 09:13 AM)recoder Wrote: You need Re-make the ISO. What happened to your Disk?

Did you change any special settings in pcsx2?
Any Gamefixes such as SkipMPEG hack? Disable all Speedhacks. Smile

You shouldn't because that's piracy Ninja

Thank you very much! I was shamefully unaware of SkipMPEG. This will do fine for me until I can get my laptop to my friend's place and remake the ISO.

RE: What happened to my disk, my TV sucks so I do all gaming on my laptop. No reason for me to hold onto disks any of my friends like.