Missing GS Plugin Alpha
I'm new to using PCSX2 emu. I'm having a bit of an issue when starting up the emulator. I'm currently running Mac OSX Lion and I recently downloaded PCSX2 Alpha 0.9.7 and every time I try starting it up I get:

"Some kinda plugin failure: /Volumes/PCSX2 0.9.7/pcsx2 0.9.7 Alpha.app/Contents/ Resources/plugins/libZZoglPG.bundle"

Its probably an easy fix, but like I said I'm new so I would appreciate the help.

Sponsored links

You can't run the app from dmg, you need to copy it somewhere
(07-31-2012, 11:13 AM)zedr0n Wrote: You can't run the app from dmg, you need to copy it somewhere

copy it where?
i have the same problem i extracted the app to my desktop and when i run it it loads the menu of the plugins and it says there's no gs plugin btw im on mountain lion
what i should do ?
and when will be the v1.0 be released ??
here are some screenshot
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337...1208e.png/
The same for me! pcsx2 0.9.7 Alpha running under Mac OS 10.7.4 (Lion). Where I can get that plugin???
its looks like no-one is going to help us Sad
Bump.
Guys, Im no pro at this, But your getting no help so i'll try to help, When you move the PCSX2 app everythings location moves (Assuming you have the BIOS in the BIOS folder and Plugins under Plugins) So what you have to do is re-locate them yourself. You'll have to re-direct the app to the correct location a few times on start up's before it does it naturally.
Thinks what he wrote for signature is amazing, Other people find him stupid.
(08-09-2012, 03:43 AM)HeWhoVideoGames Wrote: So what you have to do is re-locate them yourself.

The problem is in that app comes with no plugins at all! There is nowhere to re-locate, you see? However, v0.9.6 worked for me just fine.
if you press right click on the app and seach in the files that it has u will find them but i cant set it idk where to get that gs plugin Sad