Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam VS Zeta Gundam
Quote:PCSX2 official beta and beta plugins (Pages: 1 2 )
Krakatos
^That

Yes, running from an iso does make a difference, because your dvd drive does not spin all the time and it takes longer to spin up, as opposed to a hard drive.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!

Sponsored links

oo ok...lemme donwload this and try it, then ill get back to you...also going to make an iso of both games before i reply back as an edit on this post, so no need to reply just yet Smile thanks for the info though
well ill forget the update and jsut post a new reply since i alrdy clicked it lol...well it took out most of the lag and its actually playable and smooth for the most part, get a few spikes but its just like playing it on the machine with the beta version of the emulator and running the iso
hmm seems either the iso bit doesnt like xenosaga episode 1 or the emulator doesnt. its not playing the cgi bit like its supposed to in the beginning, just goes straight into a black screen when i hit new game with the map showing and the ability to go into the menu bit, therefore unplayable. did a search for any fixes and i couldnt find any...least the gundam game works...gunna try ff10-2 later, but does any one know where i can download some more gundam iso's for this thing from?
Quote:but does any one know where i can download some more gundam iso's for this thing from?
Better read the rules. Any kind of piracy talk is prohibited and will result in a warn.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
o >.> errr ya sorry
Hello! First time posting on the forums here.

Anyway, I had question about this game. There's this thing that happens only at this one part during emulation. It's a cut scene where part a texture is cut out and it's just white space with blue lines. I don't really understand why this happens and I can't solve the issue. It's always done this but one thing manages to fix it and that's changing the texture filtering setting from the usual (Bilinear (PS2)) to "Nearest" instead, however this makes the textures look...less savory. I wonder if maybe what's being cut out isn't actually a 3-D texture. Anyway if I can get rid of this crap, I'd be forever greatdful!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go