Mobile Suit Gundam Journey To Jaburo ISSUES
I am having trouble playing Mobile Suit Gundam Journey to Jaburo on PCSX2. Every time I load the game, it just does not want do right. The game loads fine, but in the actual playing, whenever an explosion happens (it's Gundam, explosions happen alot) the game glitches as well as the sound, over all the game goes pretty slow itself, but even slower and glitchier when explosion. I have played Federation Vs. Zeon and it is not as slow, so I assume the problem is within my plugins, speedhacks, game-hacks or something. I am definitely open to any suggestions on how I could make the game run faster. Thank you, here are my specs:

Windows 10 Pro

AMD Phenom II X4 830 Processor (2.8 GHz)

6GB RAM

64-bit

1TB Hard Drive

Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

Latest Version of PCSX2

I can provide any other information needed. Thanks!
(*I am aware I posted this on a different forum as well, I just didn't know which one to specifically post to.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
  • Some screenshots of the encoutered glitches
  • The emulog.txt after you tried running the game(s)

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-04-2015, 06:42 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
  • Some screenshots of the encoutered glitches
  • The emulog.txt after you tried running the game(s)

Thank You.

No problem, I have PCSX2 V.1.2.1, I currently have only default settings on this game. I am trying to play Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo PS2. When I said glitches I didn't mean like errors, I just mean like the game gets incredibly slow, and the music studders at a slow rate as well. As for the emulog.txt, I reviewed it myself and it says that everything runs fine on the game, which is why I am thinking it simply has something to do with the actual graphics/plugin settings.
probably a limitation of hardware resources, could you provide a screenshot your PCSX2 settings ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I'll post the setting snapshots in the morning.
(12-04-2015, 08:48 AM)whenderson272 Wrote: As for the emulog.txt, I reviewed it myself and it says that everything runs fine on the game, which is why I am thinking it simply has something to do with the actual graphics/plugin settings.
still, let us review it anyways
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-04-2015, 09:06 AM)jesalvein Wrote: still, let us review it anyway
Sure thing
What ate fps/ee/gs readings during slowdowns?
(12-04-2015, 09:17 AM)whenderson272 Wrote: Sure thing

Then post it...
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
He PM'd me earlier :

Quote:I wish I could my computer is powered down for the night right now, I am messaging on my windows tablet which doesn't have pcsx2. I am happy to send you a picture of the settings, or post them on the thread tomorrow. Thank you anyways I really do appreciate the help. I love this game and would love to play it better.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction